Ram Gopal Varma questions Lord Rama’s righteousness!
Mumbai: Bollywood filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma has always stirred controversies for making tacky statements and comments. And this time his target is someone who is bigger than mankind. The latest one to fall prey to the director-producer is the Almighty himself. An atheist to the core, Varma has questioned the King of Ayodhya, Lord Ram of his deeds on Ram Navami!
The filmmaker tweeted, “Apart from fighting a personal war with Raavan for his wife did Ram also do anything for the people of Ayodhya?”
Ironically, the man who shares his name with the Lord has even ridiculed King Dashrath of his morality.
He tweeted, “I wonder if Dasarath was awarded heaven after sending Ram to the jungle by favouring his selfish nasty wife over the people of Ayodhya”.
Well…don’t know what the talented filmmaker is up to. Tweets have been pouring in about the entire episode of Ramayan.
“Would Laxmans wife have gone to hell for not going behind her husband to the jungle like Sita the pativrata”, he wrote on his social networking site.
Only the Lord can answer all your questions RGV!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Sultan' diaries: Anushka Sharma topples this hefty trainer while wrestling – Watch video
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Kiss Day' with these unique kisses!
- Sanam Re movie review: Check out audience verdict on Pulkit Samrat, Yami Gautam starrer!
- Deadpool movie review: Strictly for fans only
- Poonam Pandey’s unseen ‘shocking talent’ – Watch