Ranbir Kapoor could have been a director
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Bollywood heartthrob Ranbir Kapoor had filmmaking plans before plunging into the world of acting.
Well, yes however strange it may sound, in a recent interview, the Kapoor lad confessed that had he failed as an actor, direction would have been his second best career choice.
The 31-year-old actor talked about his journey in the film industry so far. Despite the fact that he comes from a filmi family, the `besharam` boy did carry the baggage of being a `Kapoor` in terms of delivering a hit at box office.
Ranbir said, "If I failed as an actor, I will take up direction or produce films but I will do something around the film industry. This is when I told my father that I would want to go to an acting institute and train myself.”
Interestingly not many know that the `Barfi` actor took special acting classed from the world famous Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute in New York.
Now, let's hope that the actor changes his mind and decides to put on the director cap much like his grandfather.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why not: Kangana Ranaut on getting married more than once
- Can you believe it? Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh danced to 'Dilli Wali Girlfriend' setting the party on fire!- WATCH
- Pakistan to ban Sunny Leone song?
- Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson became more popular after death: Amitabh Bachchan
- Black with a hint of gold, Sonam Kapoor's debonair suit will win your heart!