Ranbir Kapoor, Katrina Kaif gear up for Sri Lankan vacation?
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: Alleged lovebirds Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina were believed to have called it quits after a spat but if the latest reports are anything to go by, then the two are still going strong together.
After a much controversial Spanish vacation last year, RK and Kat are reportedly planning to spend some time together in Sri Lanka. The couple had made desperate attempts to keep their trip to Ibiza hush-hush, but images of the two in their swimming costumes surfaced online, thereby creating much hullabaloo.
Both Ranbir and Katrina have been tight-lipped about their relationship and have categorically denied being in love with each other. But the pictures that emerged after their Spanish trip painted a different picture.
Nonetheless, the two seemingly have made up their minds to let bygones be bygones and plan yet another trip to be with one another amidst their busy schedules.
Katrina is currently busy shooting with Hrithik Rohsan for ‘Bang-Bang’ in Manali and her alleged beau is in Sri Lanka for Anurag Kashyap’s ‘Bombay Velvet’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar apologises for racist rant about Indians
- Ronan Farrow pays tribute to brother Thaddeus
- UK police to probe Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar's anti-India rant
- PM Narendra Modi lauds Amitabh Bachchan's latest 'Swachh Bharat Mission' video, urges people to make India open defecation free
- Mosquito breeding: Sushmita Sen served notice by BMC