Ranbir Kapoor mobbed, a la cousin Kareena!
Mumbai: Promotional activities for films can get tremendously nightmarish for actors. Only last week, Kareena Kapoor ended up being mobbed at the Siddhivinayak Temple in Mumbai where the actress had gone to launch the music of her upcoming release ‘Heroine’. And after Kareena, her cousin Ranbir had to face the same situation.
Recently, Ranbir Kapoor was seen at a suburban mall where the actor was to launch a YouTube app for his upcoming release, ‘Barfi!’. The organisers, who had hired only six security guards for the event, had to face arguably some of the worst moments of their lives. The news of RK’s presence in the mall spread like wildfire through people and soon there were uncountable numbers pouring in at the venue.
The organisers finally saved the day by calling up an agency to take care of the security, and our much-loved chocolate boy Ranbir was escorted out towards the safety of his car through the back door.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Photo alert! Katrina Kaif and Sidharth Malhotra’s latest still from 'Baar Baar Dekho' is dayum hot
- Box Office report: Varun Dhawan, John Abraham's 'Dishoom' mints Rs 11.05 crore on opening day
- Sunny Deol my most favourite: Preity Zinta
- Singer Olly Murs hates being single
- Isla Fisher wants to play Prince in biopic