Ranbir Kapoor mobbed, a la cousin Kareena!
Mumbai: Promotional activities for films can get tremendously nightmarish for actors. Only last week, Kareena Kapoor ended up being mobbed at the Siddhivinayak Temple in Mumbai where the actress had gone to launch the music of her upcoming release ‘Heroine’. And after Kareena, her cousin Ranbir had to face the same situation.
Recently, Ranbir Kapoor was seen at a suburban mall where the actor was to launch a YouTube app for his upcoming release, ‘Barfi!’. The organisers, who had hired only six security guards for the event, had to face arguably some of the worst moments of their lives. The news of RK’s presence in the mall spread like wildfire through people and soon there were uncountable numbers pouring in at the venue.
The organisers finally saved the day by calling up an agency to take care of the security, and our much-loved chocolate boy Ranbir was escorted out towards the safety of his car through the back door.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hindu group wants Atif Aslam concert cancelled
- Government has to decide who can work in India: Saif Ali Khan
- Tannishtha Chatterjee slams racist attack on TV show, channel apologises
- 'Mirzya' story needed fresh faces: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
- Ranbir Kapoor's family posts sweet messages for him on his birthday