Ranbir Kapoor, Sonam Kapoor buddies once again?
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Ranbir Kapoor has made headlines innumerable times since he debuted in the Hindi film industry. Surprisingly, he gained more publicity for his link-up rumours with Deepika Padukone and Katrina Kaif than his commendable work. Ranbir’s rumoured relationship with his first co-star Sonam Kapoor remained a mystery though.
The charming actress, who is now flying high after garnering positive response for her movie ‘Raanjhanaa’, never accepted her brief romance with Ranbir. But, it was in Karan Johar’s show ‘Koffee With Karan’, where both Sonam Kapoor and Ranbir’s ex Deepika Padukone took potshots at the actor throughout the talk show.
Sonam ridiculing his fashion sense and calling him ‘unsexy’ on national television was more than enough to highlight her edgy relationship with Ranbir. They were apparently not in talking terms after this incident. However, now the actors are reportedly friends again.
According to a leading daily, both the actors seems to have forgotten the past and patched up at actor Arjun Kapoor’s birthday bash. Sonam reportedly met Ranbir warmly at the party and the two chatted like old friends.
Well, Ranbir after delivering a box-office hit with your ex, patching up with Sonam Kapoor is not a bad move.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tom Holland's 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer features 'Iron Man' – Watch
- Wedding special: Themes to make your D-Day unforgettable!
- Befikre movie review: Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer struggles hard to recreate Aditya Chopra magic
- Raees look: Not one but three different styles for Shah Rukh Khan
- Birthday Special: 10 times Dino Morea proved 'age is just a number'!
- I stress, worry, get nervous: Vaani Kapoor
- Sonakshi Sinha wishes 'Happy Birthday' popsy to Shatrughan Sinha, posts adorable PIC
- Nargis Fakhri's advice about 'drinking water' is what you should know for keeping a healthy body!
- Rani Mukerji Chopra shares first pic of daughter Adira, writes heartfelt message on her birthday
- 'Mr Perfectionist' title doesn’t interest Aamir Khan any more! Here's what he would like to be called