Ranbir Kapoor to speak at Yale this year
Mumbai: Rising Bollywood star Ranbir Kapoor seems to have everything going his way: awards, hits and now an invite to give a talk at Yale University.
The honour comes a year after Shah Rukh Khan became the first Bollywood star to be called to give a talk at the Ivy League school, leaving quite an impact on those present.
Ranbir Kapoor, who’s shooting for ‘Besharam’ at the moment, is swiftly reshuffling his packed schedule to be the guest lecturer at Yale in April this year. RK has delivered back-to-back hits with acclaimed performances in both ‘Rockstar’ and ‘Barfi!’ and is touted as the next big superstar of Indian cinema.
Let’s hope Ranbir says more words than what he did in his poignant performance in ‘Barfi!’ and here’s wishing he doesn’t get detained for “an hour and a half” at the airport in America!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan hit-and-run case: Hearing adjourned till July 13
- Look inside: Shahid, Mira Rajput's wedding card, Gurgaon hotel set for big day!
- Rannvijay all praise for actress Sunny Leone
- July 7 wedding: What will Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput wear on D-day?
- Check out: Sonakshi Sinha with 'bhaijaan' Salman Khan