Ranbir-Katrina: Arshad`s choice for on-screen Ram-Sita
Mumbai: Actor Arshad Warsi feels Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif would be ideal to play Lord Ram and his wife Sita in a film on epic ‘Ramayana’.
"I feel right now there is no other better actor than Ranbir Kapoor. He is brilliant and I think he will play Lord Ram`s role better," the 45-year-old said here Thursday at the screening of 3D animation film ‘The Croods’.
Among actresses, he feels "somewhere down the line, Katrina fits and Deepika (Padukone) is too exciting".
The actor feels that India has a rich mythology and added: "We have mythology in abundance and if it is made in the right way, then a good mythological film can be made."
With proper use of computer graphics, ‘Ramayana’ could be made into an interesting mythological film.
"If you make `Ramayana` with computer graphics, it will come out to be good," said Arshad who was last seen in ‘Jolly LLB’, a comic satire on the Indian judicial system.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Shivaay' promotions: Kajol, Ajay Devgn all set to brighten Diwali at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor to continue kissing spree as CBFC gives U/A certificate to new 'Befikre' trailer!
- I have not taken a penny for 'Shivaay', says Ajay Devgn
- After 'ADHM', Shah Rukh Khan's 'Raees' and 'Dear Zindagi' get green signal from MNS
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' or 'Shivaay': Here's what 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli will be watching
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' controversy: No one needs to give proof of their patriotism, says Pahlaj Nihalani
- Family felt film industry was a volatile profession, says Aamir Khan
- Bollywood stars congratulate team India on winning Kabaddi World Cup
- Karan Johar was recently compared to Anurag Kashyap! Here's what 'ADHM' director replied
- Remember 'Style' duo Sharman Joshi, Sahil Khan? This is what they look like now