Randeep Hooda praises Karan Johar`s acting skills
New Delhi: Karan Johar is known as a successful director and producer, but Randeep Hooda feels the filmmaker is a talented actor too.
"Karan is a very fine director and I must say he is also a wonderful actor. He knows what he wants from his people. He is the most celebrated director of Bollywood and I am glad that I got to work with him," said Randeep.
The 36-year-old will be seen in Karan`s production venture ‘Ungli’, and also in his segment for `Bombay Talkies`.
In "Bombay Talkies", the actor will be seen opposite actress Rani Mukerji.
"Working with Rani was such a nice experience. She is a superb actress and it was a pleasure working with her," said the actor who won acclodes for his performance in ‘Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai’, ‘Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster’ and ‘Jism 2’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show