Rani Mukerji felicitated by US Embassy in Mumbai
New Delhi: Rani Mukerji was felicitated by the US Embassy at an Inaugural ball in honour of the 44th President of The United States of America, Barack Obama in Mumbai.
The 34-year-old actress, who graced the occasion, which was co-hosted by NGO ‘Namaste America’ along with US Emabssy, said that it was an honour for her to be there, especially because President Barack Obama’s swearing ceremony was being held on the same day in Washington.
Mukerji looked gorgeous as ever in black traditional sari with gold embroidery embossed on it.
The ‘Black’ actress, who was appreciated by the US Embassy for her contribution to the Indian Cinema, also said that getting respected for one’s work, especially the work that she loves doing which is acting, makes her heart goes absolutely crazy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I console myself with a career that lasts: Twinkle Khanna
- Priyanka Chopra proud of sister Parineeti's singing debut
- Rahul Bose hopeful that Poorna's story will touch hearts
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Kamya Punjabi releases teaser of Pratyusha Banerjee’s last short film – Watch