Rani Mukerji plays journo again in `Bombay Talkies`
New Delhi: After playing a feisty journalist in ‘No one Killed Jessica’, Rani Mukerji will be seen as a journo once again in ‘Bombay Talkies’, in which she teams up with Randeep Hooda.
Rani Mukerji, who last worked with Karan Johar in ‘Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna’, plays a sexually repressed wife and she has done a great job, said the film`s spokesperson.
"Karan is very happy with the outcome. Not only Rani has proved her talent once again, but Randeep, who plays Rani`s husband in the film, has also done a great job," said a source close to Karan.
Shot in Bandra and Dahisar in Mumbai, the film also stars Saqib Saleem.
‘Bombay Talkies’ is being made to celebrate the 100 years of Indian cinema. It has four segments directed by Karan, Zoya Akhtar, Dibakar Banerjee and Anurag Kashyap respectively.
Set to release May 13, the first theatrical trailer of ‘Bombay Talkies’ is being unveiled Monday at a multiplex in Mumbai.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Navratri 2016: Did you know there is a colour code which you can follow?
- Ajay Devgn and Abigail Eames in ‘Raatein’ from ‘Shivaay’ will melt your heart! Watch song
- Deepika Padukone to play King Ashoka’s daughter on reel?
- 'Folksong Festival' radio host Oscar Brand dies at 96
- Biopic on Dhoni made tax free in UP
- Why daddys always save their sons: Kangana Ranaut on Hrithik controversy
- Anupam Kher to play politician in 'Welcome Back Gandhi'
- Karan Patel deletes his angry social media post against Pakistan – Know why
- Anushka Sharma does an impromptu gig in Libson
- Harshvardhan has daddy Anil Kapoor helping him with Mirzya promotions