Rani Mukerji wants to do a show like Oprah Winfrey
Mumbai: Actress Rani Mukerji says she is open to work in television and would like to do a show like The Oprah Winfrey Show.
"I am open for anything (on TV). I would like to do a show like Oprah Winfrey who tackles everything... Meets people from different fields, talks on various things. I think it will be a good show," Rani said in an interview here.
The show is highly influential, especially among women, and many of its topics penetrate into American pop-cultural consciousness.
The 36-year-old actress said she does think that it is important to watch TV to known what is happening around.
"I do watch TV whenever I get time. I think it is a stress buster for everyone to watch a film or a TV show. I think it is important to watch TV and known what is happening around," she said.
The newly-wed actress said her husband, producer-director Aditya Chopra has a similar taste when it comes to watching television.
"Adtiya and I have have similar taste. So that way we are lucky," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- My parents are extremely supportive: Kaveri
- Disha Patani and I are 'good friends', says Tiger Shroff
- Malaika Arora maintains silence over Salman's rape metaphor
- Travel diaries: Bipasha Basu, hubby Karan Singh Grover are now holidaying in Barcelona
- Photo alert! Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya’s pre-wedding shoot looks like a fairytale