Rani Mukerji will take the final call on ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’ premiere guest list
New Delhi: It is not a hidden fact that Rani Mukerji holds a special place in late Yash Chopra’s clan, courtesy, her close association with Yashji’s son Aditya whom she is reportedly seeing for years now. Her love for the family could not be hidden during Chopra’s funeral as she was seen lending a shoulder to the family members.
Now, for the premiere of the filmmaker’s last movie ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’ to be held today, everyone is doing their bit to make the event grander than ever in Bollywood. And guess what, it is Rani who has taken upon herself the task of deciding who is going to make it to the premiere and who won’t!
According to industry grapevine, Rani is an official in charge of the premiere guest list of JTHJ. From the actors who have worked with Yash Raj Films to those who have missed the opportunity to do so – all have been invited to the occasion.
No doubt, this is one event which everyone is looking forward to attend in Bollywood.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Communities of colour still being crushed: John Legend
- Top lesser known facts about fabled cartoonist Sudhir Tailang
- Renowned Indian cartoonist Sudhir Tailang passes away at 55
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Michael Jackson's daughter hits out at 'expectations'