Rani to get engaged to Aditya Chopra in February, marry him thereafter
Mumbai: Rani Mukherjee is all set to tie knot with her ultimate man Aditya Chopra. Buzz has it that the duo will be getting engaged in February, next year and exchange wedding vows thereafter. The actress and the producer-director have been much in news for their “illegitimate relationship” and are now on the threshold of giving it a name.
An insider, while disclosing the news to a daily revealed that the duo, who are very much in love will tie the knot early next year.
However, Rani remained unavailable for a comment.
Probably, the talented actress wants to keep the news of her marriage under wraps.
And now all we can do is wait and watch if the news of their marital union really turns out to be true or not this time around.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vin Diesel enjoys cutting chai with Deepika Padukone
- National award-winning filmmaker Deepak Roy dead at 67
- Sidharth Malhotra turns 32, B-Town wishes him more success
- Javed Akhtar, Vivek Agnihotri question 'azadi' for Zaira Wasim
- Shah Rukh Khan finds his conversations with son AbRam 'most enlightening'