Ranveer, Deepika talked about Ranbir during their dinner date?
Zee Media Bureau/Resham Sengar
New Delhi: Discussing your ex with your current partner is not a new practice we’ve heard of. But the fact that Deepika Padukone would end up doing the same is surely a conversation starter.
According to a daily, it so happened that while alleged love birds Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh went on a dinner date to a Greek restaurant located at the Vagator beach in Goa on Sunday, amidst the coochie-cooing that went on at the table was also a talk on Dippy’s ex Ranbir Kapoor!
No readers, Deepika was not really overheard bitching about her ex-boyfriend but was discussing Ranbir’s film ‘Besharam’ which failed at the Box Office and of course, the recent events in his life.
Deepika and Ranveer are currently in Goa shooting for ‘Finding Fanny Fernandes’ and the latter has been signed to play a cameo in the film. The ‘Ram Leela’ hunk got a chance to spend some quality time with his current love interest. The conversation between the couple was followed closely by a random visitor at the restaurant who reported it to the media.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- See: When Amitabh Bachchan was chased by a tiger!
- READ: What Shah Rukh Khan's Edinburgh speech is all about!
- 'Peepli Live' co-director Mahmood Farooqui forced himself upon US researcher, says common friend
- No film can flop if planned properly: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Aamir Khan, Rohit Shetty extend help to ailing filmmaker Kalpana Lajmi