Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone still together?
Zee Media Bureau/Anindita Dev
New Delhi: If we talk about Bollywood`s recent league of love-birds, we certainly cannot miss the rumoured couple who are making headlines all over the Tinsel town- Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone.
The couple has never come out in the open about their relationship, but their frequent `quality time` together suggests otherwise.
Just a few days back Ranveer had put the gossip-mongers at bay by denying his relationship with his alleged girlfriend and said that they are `just friends`.
Just few days after this denial, B-town is rife with rumours that Dippy who was out on a vacation, flew to Barcelona to spend some time with her rumoured beau Ranveer.
The `Lootera` actor is currently shooting there for Zoya Akhtar`s `Dil Dhadakne Do`. Awww moment, isn`t it? But the label of `just friends` certainly doesn`t go down with the couple who still seem to be together, taking time out of their busy schedule to be with each other.
If the grapevine is to believed, Dippy will be spending about a fortnight with her alleged beau and the rest of the cast, whom she joined on May 30, on a cruise.
The audiences loved them in `Ram-leela` and now the duo will come together for Sanjay Leela Bhansali`s ` Bajirao Mastani`.
Now let`s see how long they maintain their `just friends` status!
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- We're going back to dark ages: Emraan Hashmi on film censorship
- Pooja Joshi of 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' gets hitched to beau!
- Aamir Khan has every right to be worried, says Aparna Sen
- Everyone has right to an opinion, except a celebrity: Sonu Nigam
- Amitabh Bachchan reaches 18 mn followers on Twitter