Ranveer Singh heads home with Deepika Padukone
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Ram aka Ranveer Singh, who was undergoing treatment for dengue since Friday last week, was discharged from Hinduja Surgical Healthcare in Khar, Mumbai, Thursday.
His ‘Ram-Leela’ co-star and rumoured ladylove Deepika Padukone was spotted with the actor, as he was coming out of the hospital almost after a week.
The actor had contracted the disease while he was shooting for Ali Abbas Zafar’s ‘Gunday’ in Durgapur, West Bengal.
Ranveer waved at the paparazzi and his fans waiting outside the hospital. He also took to Twitter a couple of days back to thank his well-wishers for their prayers.
He tweeted, “Your love & blessings have helped me fight this illness ! Thank you all for the warmth & wishes that helped me tide over my weakest hour (sic).”
Ace filmmaker Bhansali was concerned about his lead actor’s health and had cancelled the music launch of ‘Ram-Leela’.
"Ranveer Singh is on the road to recovery. However, doctors have advised complete rest for the next 15 days," the actor’s spokesperson said in a statement.
Here’s hoping to see the young hunk of an actor in action soon!
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- We're going back to dark ages: Emraan Hashmi on film censorship
- Pooja Joshi of 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' gets hitched to beau!
- Aamir Khan has every right to be worried, says Aparna Sen
- Everyone has right to an opinion, except a celebrity: Sonu Nigam
- Amitabh Bachchan reaches 18 mn followers on Twitter