Ranveer Singh injured on the sets of ‘Gunday’
New Delhi: Bollywood actor Ranveer Singh injured his face after falling from a height while shooting for a dance sequence in Aditya Chopra’s ‘Gunday’.
The ‘Ladies versus Ricky Behl’ star was rushed to the nearest hospital after his cheek split open because of the sudden downfall. The gash has been stitched up but the actor isn’t too concerned about how it makes him look, quipping that it makes him “even more in character for ‘Gunday’”.
We think it’ll only give the hunk an even sexier edge, a la Tom Cruise in ‘Mission Impossible: 2’. Please don’t injure yourself any more, though, Ranveer!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Communities of colour still being crushed: John Legend
- Top lesser known facts about fabled cartoonist Sudhir Tailang
- Renowned Indian cartoonist Sudhir Tailang passes away at 55
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Michael Jackson's daughter hits out at 'expectations'