Raveena Tandon disapproves skinny girls
Mumbai: Raveena Tandon is not happy with stick-thin girls in the glamour industry and says they have made life tough for women like her. However, she is happy with her curvy self.
"I have always believed in a woman`s elegance, grace and femininity. Today most of the girls are stick-thin and that`s a tragedy. They have made life tough for women like me," the 38-year-old said here Friday while unveiling designer Sonakshi Raja`s clothes, to be showcased at the upcoming Lakme Fashion Week.
"Today, when girls dance, it looks like two dandiya sticks are dancing. It`s funny because I am happy with my size. I am a normal size, I am an average person. Sonakshi designs for women of all sizes," added the actress of films like ‘Mohra’.
Lakme Fashion Week 2013 will be held March 21-26 in Mumbai.
Raveena is off for a vacation with her two children and won`t be there to support Sonakshi during the fashion week.
"I am here today because unfortunately I would not be here during Lakme Fashion Week. She (Sonakshi Raja) is like my little sister and I always encourage her because she is very talented. I am leaving for a vacation with my kids right now. But I will always be there for her," Raveena said.
On the film front, Raveena will soon be seen in ‘Shobhana 7 Nights’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nephew Krushna Abhishek apologises to Govinda! – Know why
- Working birthday for Arjun Kapoor, says Chetan Bhagat
- An award must go to Fawad Khan for his hilarious expression while hugging Deepika Padukone!
- Keith Urban celebrates 10th anniversary with Nicole Kidman
- Shah Rukh, Ranbir, Abhishek and Amitabh clicked together at Pro Kabaddi League! Pics inside