Ravishing Raveena joins Twitter
Mumbai: Bollywood`s "Mast mast" girl Raveena Tandon is the latest Indian celebrity to join social networking site Twitter.
Raveena was welcomed by celebrity jewellery designer Farah Khan Ali, who posted: "A Big shout to my childhood buddy and close friend Raveena @TandonRaveena on twitter. Let`s give her a warm welcome."
The actress joined the site May 2, but started tweeting actively Tuesday.
"Slow on this but will catch up reeeeaaalll fast!! Thanks guys for such sweet messages (sic)!!" she posted.
The 36-year-old national award-winning actress will soon be seen in Amitabh Bachchan-starrer ‘Bbuddah...Hoga Terra Baap’, set for a July 1 release.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Noted Tamil lyricist Annamalai dies at 49
- I'm a survivor of sexual assault: Viola Davis
- Brad Pitt cancels red carpet appearance, cites 'family situation'
- Ranbir Kapoor shares birthday with aunt Rima; grand bash for friends set tonight! Deets inside
- Narendra Modi wishes Lata Mangeshkar on 87th birthday!