Reese Witherspoon hospitalized
Los Angeles: Actress Reese Witherspoon, who is pregnant, has been taken to the hospital twice within two days following certain complications.
Her due date of delivery is early September but a complication required her to be taken to a hospital first on Tuesday and again Wednesday, reports radaronline.com.
It seems like the 36-year-old might bring the baby home a little sooner, a source said.
The actress is expecting her first child with husband Jim Toth.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UK songwriter society sues SoundCloud over copyright: Report
- Sharmila Tagore, Taapsee Pannu support Gaurang's pan-India themed show
- Women more flexible, adaptive in sexual identity than men
- John Abraham, Anil Kapoor enthral fans with 'Welcome Back' promotions
- Would love to be a dance teacher: Alia Bhatt