Rekha to judge dance reality show ‘Nach Baliye’?
Mumbai: There is a fair chance that Bollywood icon Rekha might end up doing an Amitabh Bachchan! Buzz has it that Rekha has been requested to make her foray into television. The evergreen actress has been approached to play judge in one of India’s most popular dance reality shows, Nach Baliye!
Producers of the show believe that association with Rekha can do wonders for the show catapulting the TRPs straight up. To be aired on channel after a hiatus of four years, the makers don’t want to leave any stone unturned.
Industry sources claim that Rekha was earlier approached for Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa and some other shows, but the actress always politely declined. However, the chances of her agreeing to be part of Nach Baliye are stronger. Years ago, Amitabh Bachchan had started his TV career with Star Plus when it wasn’t cool for film stars to be on TV. But the channel had managed to convince him to come onboard. Sources claim the channel will convince Rekha as well.
This year’s edition will be bigger and more glamorous than before. The contestants will be a mix from the television world, films and other fields.
When contacted, a channel spokesperson replied, “It’s too early to talk about the show.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch 'Kala Chashma' teaser: Check out Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra's desi swag
- Rohit Bal's fusion of bling and royalty draws curtain on India Couture Week
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 628—Pragya decides to fight back
- 'Star Wars Episode VIII' officially wraps production
- ‘Wanted’ duo Salman Khan – Prabhudheva to team up again?
- Kabir Khan shares pic of stunning location where Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’ shoot will begin
- Check out five stunning Instagram photos of ‘Mohenjo Daro’ beauty Pooja Hegde
- Iulia Vantur celebrated her birthday with this Bollywood celebrity – Pics inside
- Salman Khan acquitted by Rajasthan High Court in two chinkara poaching cases
- Former ‘Bigg Boss’ contestant Mandana Karimi engaged; wedding bells to ring soon