Religion fascinates Lucy Liu
London: ‘Charlie’s Angels’ star Lucy Liu is open to studying different religions because she feels people`s beliefs and faith can help them overcome various difficulties in their lives.
The actress is open to all faiths, including controversial ones like Scientology and Kabbalah, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"I think it`s unfortunate when people are against something that can bring so much guidance for people. I don`t know much about Scientology - I know a little bit about it - but if it helps someone become less addicted to something, or not addicted, or if it helps someone recover from abuse, you can never say it`s bad," she said.
"I had friends that were studying it (Kabbalah). It reminds me of Taoism. It`s mind over matter, essentially, and I`m fascinated by that. But I`m also fascinated by Buddhism - my mother`s a Buddhist. There are so many different things to study, so many different fragments that come together," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch