Responsibility remains to protect, take care of kids: Sussanne Roshan
Mumbai: Though superstar Hrithik Roshan and wife Sussanne have decided to part ways, the interior designer says their responsibility remains to protect and take care of their two kids.
Roshan, 39, and Sussanne, 35, who were childhood sweethearts, tied the knot in 2000 after a four-year courtship. They have to children -- Hrehaan and Hridhaan.
"We are two individuals who respect and care for each other and have made our own individual choices. We are parents to two wonderful kids and our responsibility remains to protect and take care of them. Nothing can change that," Sussanne said in a statement here.
She appealed to media to grant them privacy at this delicate moment.
"Would appreciate if we are given our privacy in such a time. Thank you for your warmth and concern for both of us and the family," she said.
Earlier, Hrithik had issued a statement stating, "My wife has decided to separate from me and end 17 year relationship".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UK songwriter society sues SoundCloud over copyright: Report
- Sharmila Tagore, Taapsee Pannu support Gaurang's pan-India themed show
- Women more flexible, adaptive in sexual identity than men
- John Abraham, Anil Kapoor enthral fans with 'Welcome Back' promotions
- Would love to be a dance teacher: Alia Bhatt