Rhea Pillai accuses Leander Paes of throwing her out of home
Zee Media Bureau/Ritika Handoo
New Delhi: In a shocking turn of events, tennis ace Leander Paes has been accused by his live-in partner Rhea Pillai of forcefully throwing her out of their apartment. Reportedly, Pillai was accompanying her daughter Aiyana to a B-Town actor`s niece`s birthday party on Thursday but when she returned, she was barred from entering the house by five men, Paes had put on duty.
If reports are to be believed, to her horror Pillai immediately called up the police number and managed to get inside the house somehow, only to find that all her belongings had been packed and ready to be thrown out. The daughter, however, had stayed back at the friend`s place, reports suggest.
Pillai reportedly filed a complaint with the Bandra police station that very night. Incidentally, Paes had filed a petition seeking their daughter Aiyana`s custody.
According to a daily, Pillai admitted that this was not the first time that such an incident had happened, Paes had attempted a similar act some days back.
Rhea Pillai was earlier married to Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt, who is currently in Yerwada Jail, Pune, serving his term. Paes and Pillai got together in 2005 and had been staying in since then.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Wolverine', Adnan Sami spend candid time together! Pics inside
- Birthday special: These blockbuster Sonu Nigam songs will definitely make your day!
- Anupam Kher shares his 'Kuch Bhi Ho Sakta Hai' experience! Watch video
- 'Plagiarism in Fashion needs serious attention'
- Attention cinema lovers! A sequel to Rajinikanth’s ‘Kabali’ in the pipeline?