Richa Chadda`s family celebrates Tendulkar`s birthday every year
Mumbai: Actress Richa Chadda says every year her family celebrates master blaster Sachin Tendulkar`s birthday and that they will follow the tradition this year too.
Tendulkar turns 40 Wednesday.
"Every year we cut a cake at home on Sachin`s birthday. My brother used to play for Delhi & District Cricket Association, so definitely at my home in Delhi my family will celebrate his birthday," Richa, who made her acting debut in 2008 with Dibakar Baneerjee`s `Oye Lucky! Lucky Oye!`, told reporters Tuesday.
"I love Sachin Tendulkar, so my best wishes are always with him," she added.
Richa, who came into the limelight with Anurag Kashyap`s `Gangs of Wasseypur`, will next be seen in Farhan Akhtar`s `Fukrey` as an underworld don. The film will release June 14.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Riteish Deshmukh crosses 2 million mark on Instagram – Pic inside!
- Shah Rukh Khan is a huge, humble star: Waluscha De Sousa
- Rishi Kapoor spills the beans over son Ranbir Kapoor’s break-up with Katrina Kaif?
- Shocking: Malaika Arora no more a 'Khan' after separation from husband Arbaaz?
- Salman Khan strikes candid pose with nephews Arhaan and Nirvaan! – Pic inside