Richard Gere, the tough guy
Los Angeles: Actor Richard Gere says he behaves like a tough guy whenever he is on the movie sets and everybody has to listen to him.
The 63-year-old, who has given hits like ‘Pretty Woman’, ‘Hachi: A Dog`s Tale’ and ‘Arbitrage’, only lets his wife Carey Lowell dominate him when they are at home.
"I`m kind of a tough guy at work and I guess because I`m a big shot on set, everyone has to listen to me," Total Film magazine quoted Gere as saying.
"But I live with a very strong woman! Believe me, she doesn`t say `yes` very often. I`m the one that says `yes`. I say, `Yes, dear.` I don`t even argue," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- If I was home, I'd definitely be voting: Priyanka Chopra
- Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif's 'Tiger Zinda Hai' costumes REVEALED?
- Don't bother about what others think of my decision: Anushka Sharma
- Milind Soman makes India proud, turns 'Ultraman'
- Hrithik Roshan – Kangana Ranaut controversy: Chapter done and dusted, says ‘Queen’ actress