Rihana set to be honoured with CDFA Fashion Icon Award
Melbourne: Rihanna is going to receive the CFDA Fashion Icon Award in June 2 in New York City.
The Council of Fashion Designers of America has announced that the `Umbrella` hitmaker will join celebs like Lady Gaga, Iman, Kate Moss and Nicole Kidman who have previously received the prestigious award.
The council has also said that award is "given to an individual whose style has made a significant impact on popular culture on an international stage".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Credit my weight loss to 'Bollywood pressure': Parineeti Chopra
- Watch: Queen's response to dare from Obamas is simply hilarious!
- Technology has opened up our cinema to everybody: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Birthday special: Anushka Sharma is the selfie queen of Bollywood! Here's a proof
- Priyanka Chopra attends White House Correspondents' dinner, gets clicked with President Obama