Rihana set to be honoured with CDFA Fashion Icon Award
Melbourne: Rihanna is going to receive the CFDA Fashion Icon Award in June 2 in New York City.
The Council of Fashion Designers of America has announced that the `Umbrella` hitmaker will join celebs like Lady Gaga, Iman, Kate Moss and Nicole Kidman who have previously received the prestigious award.
The council has also said that award is "given to an individual whose style has made a significant impact on popular culture on an international stage".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia Bhatt reacts to Tanmay Bhat’s controversial video – Details inside
- Would love to work with Vidya, Aditya: Kunaal Roy Kapur
- Sonam Kapoor DEFENDS Tanmay Bhat – Here's what she said
- Video alert! ‘Crazy’ Deepika Padukone, Homi Adajania on the sets of Sushant Singh Rajput’s ‘Raabta’
- Revealed! All you want to know about Geeta Basra's baby shower – Details inside