Rihanna, Ciara get into cyber catfight on Twitter
New York: Rihanna and Ciara battled it out on Twitter on Friday night.
The two pop divas-and former flames of Chris Brown—got into a war of words after Ciara took a hit at the Barbados beauty on E!`s Fashion Police, reports the New York Daily News.
"I ran into her recently at a party. She wasn``t the nicest," the 25-year-old recounted of Rihanna to Joan Rivers.
"It`s crazy because I`ve always loved and respected what she`s done in fashion... It wasn``t the most pleasant run-in."
Rihanna apparently got wind of Ciara’s remarks and tweeted, "My bad Ci, did I forget to tip you?," later adding "U gangsta huh?"
Ciara fought back on Twitter, posting "Trust me Rihanna you don``t want to see me on or off the stage," to which the Disurbia singer replied "Good luck with booking that stage u speak of."
Before things got uglier, Rihanna called a truce. "Ciara baby, I love you girl!" she Tweeted. "You hurt my feelings real bad on TV! I`m heartbroken! That`s why I retaliated this way! So sorry! Let`s make up."
Ciara accepted the offer.
"Rhi, u know its always been love since day 1! Doing shows and everything," she wrote. "You threw me off in that party! Apology accepted. Let``s chat in person."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's how Deepika Padukone plans to celebrate her Diwali
- Why the Indian film fraternity obsessed with the Oscars, asks Manoj Kumar
- Tiger Shroff wishes 'Happy Diwali' in unique 'HappyFeet' dancing style!
- Sidharth Malhotra opens up about 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' controversy, says 'it's unfortunate'
- Kamaal R Khan rips apart Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay', leaks opening scene online