Rihanna pays tribute to late grandmother
Los Angeles: R&B star Rihanna marked the first death anniversary of grandmother Dolly with a moving tribute on online photo-sharing site Instagram.
"Today marks one year since you crossed the bridge! Still you never left... I can still remember your laugh, and I miss it, I miss the sound of your voice, your beautiful hands, the way you danced and got so happy when you heard music, I miss doing your makeup and taking your pictures, I miss the way you looked right at me, and I miss looking back at you, that proud look on your face!
"Never did I think it could be this soon, but I`m happy you`re in Heaven, laughing and dancing with the Angels! Dolly you are my precious Angel, I love you beyond what words can describe! I just miss you Gran," she wrote.
Last year, Rihanna etched a tattoo of an ancient Egyptian goddess sitting with one of her knees bended and her wings spread across her ribcage, reported Ace Showbiz
The body art was dedicated to Dolly, who lost battle against cancer in June that year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show