Rihanna snubs her guests
London: Singer Rihanna reportedly left fellow celebrities fuming after she turned up three hours late for her party.
The singer had thrown a party to celebrate her River Island Collection launch at DSTRKT restaurant here.
"They`d all been waiting hours to catch up with her. When she eventually arrived three hours late, she went straight into her own private VIP area and wouldn`t let anyone in," a source said.
Celebrities included names like Will Smith, Little Mix and Fazer.
"Fazer tried to chat to her, but was pushed away by her security, so he started shouting, `You`re not even that fit!` at her. Rihanna then drank two glasses of bubbly and promptly left," the source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan hit-and-run case: Hearing adjourned till July 13
- Look inside: Shahid, Mira Rajput's wedding card, Gurgaon hotel set for big day!
- Rannvijay all praise for actress Sunny Leone
- July 7 wedding: What will Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput wear on D-day?
- Check out: Sonakshi Sinha with 'bhaijaan' Salman Khan