RiRi `loves drama` of Chris Brown and Drake’s fight over her
Washington: Rihanna, who is assumed to be the reason of the recent bar brawl between Chris Brown and Drake, “loves the drama” of two men fighting over her, sources have revealed.
Although the 24-year-old singer had been spotted out and about in New York earlier in the week, she wasn’t at W.i.P, when a massive fight broke out between two of her ex-boyfriends.
According to the source, the ‘Umbrella’ hitmaker “loves this!”
“Men fighting over her? Are you kidding? Of course. She loves the drama,” Us magazine quoted her as saying.
Brown tweeted a photo of a serious gash on his chin after a bystander threw a bottle at him during the melee.
“Chris and Drake never got in each other’s faces,” an observer said.
“It was entourage versus entourage, never Drake versus Chris,” the observer said.
Rihanna “got text messages from everybody telling her what happened right after it went down,” the source said.
“She just laughed. She’s spoken to both of them and just thinks it’s crazy. She’s glad she wasn’t there though!” the source said.
The chart-topping singer has been secretly hooking up with her abusive ex Brown for over a year, and has been romantically linked to Drake, 25, in the past.
“She wants to be friends with both of them,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Navratri 2016: Did you know there is a colour code which you can follow?
- Ajay Devgn and Abigail Eames in ‘Raatein’ from ‘Shivaay’ will melt your heart! Watch song
- Deepika Padukone to play King Ashoka’s daughter on reel?
- 'Folksong Festival' radio host Oscar Brand dies at 96
- Biopic on Dhoni made tax free in UP
- Why daddys always save their sons: Kangana Ranaut on Hrithik controversy
- Anupam Kher to play politician in 'Welcome Back Gandhi'
- Karan Patel deletes his angry social media post against Pakistan – Know why
- Anushka Sharma does an impromptu gig in Libson
- Harshvardhan has daddy Anil Kapoor helping him with Mirzya promotions