RiRi receives `Fashion Icon Award`
Washington: Rihanna was honored with Fashion Icon Award 2014 at the annual Council of Fashion Designers of America awards.
Designer Zac Posen said that it has been an incredible journey as the `Umbrella` singer is a risk taker and knows what she likes.
The 26-year-old singer has all the right ingredients like ambition, strength, and also vulnerability to be a huge superstar and her occasional use of shock value has kept her balanced with her classy beauty, he added.
Previous honorees have been Lady Gaga, Kate Moss, Nicole Kidman and Johnny Depp
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Box Office report: Here's how much 'Dear Zindagi', 'Kahaani 2' collected on Saturday!
- Kaabil: Hrithik Roshan flaunts new release date in Tamil, Telugu posters
- Rana Daggubati, Taapsee Pannu's 'The Ghazi Attack' to strike patriotic chord
- What made Sanjay Leela Bhansali believe that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' has kick started!
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2' new teaser trailer takes excitement up a notch
- Iulia Vantur finally opens up about marriage rumours with Salman Khan!
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Preity Zinta's cousin brother shoots himself in Shimla, police recover suicide notes
- Most searched male celebrity list 2016: Kapil Sharma beats Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan