RiRi receives `Fashion Icon Award`
Washington: Rihanna was honored with Fashion Icon Award 2014 at the annual Council of Fashion Designers of America awards.
Designer Zac Posen said that it has been an incredible journey as the `Umbrella` singer is a risk taker and knows what she likes.
The 26-year-old singer has all the right ingredients like ambition, strength, and also vulnerability to be a huge superstar and her occasional use of shock value has kept her balanced with her classy beauty, he added.
Previous honorees have been Lady Gaga, Kate Moss, Nicole Kidman and Johnny Depp
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Farah Khan defends Aamir Khan's intolerance remarks
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan stands by what he said, says no intention of leaving India
- Priyanka Chopra turning poetic with Montreal winters