Rishi Kapoor excited about seven releases this year
Mumbai: Veteran actor Rishi Kapoor seems to be as busy as his son Ranbir. He is excited about the total of seven releases he has this year, and that he plays different characters in each one of them.
"(I am) looking forward to lot of films this year. I have seven releases - one just released, `Chashme Buddoor` and then `Aurangzeb`. And then (I have) five more films - `D-Day`, two more films to be directed under Yash Raj Films banner, and `Kaanchi` and `Besharam`. These are very interesting roles and films," Rishi told reporters.
"I`m very passionate about my work and for me, work is great enjoyment. It`s a great learning curve and good journey as an actor. All my characters are different from each other," he added.
Meanwhile, the actor`s look in Nikhil Advani`s `D-Day` has created quite a stir. The 60-year-old says a lot of work went behind it.
"We have worked on the character and a lot on the look. I have received so many messages congratulating me. The look has created quite a stir, and I am looking forward to that film," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies
- Iulia Vantur finally opens up about marriage rumours with Salman Khan!
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Preity Zinta's cousin brother shoots himself in Shimla, police recover suicide notes
- Most searched male celebrity list 2016: Kapil Sharma beats Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan