Rishi Kapoor stuns Hollywood stunt directors
New Delhi: At 60, Rishi Kapoor left Hollywood action directors Tom Struthers and John Street of ‘Inception’ and ‘The Dark Knight Rises’ fame, stunned.
The veteran Bollywood actor is said to have performed a brilliantly executed action sequence on the sets of ‘D-Day’ without any training or rehearsals.
Rishi, who plays the character of Goldman, a most wanted criminal, was shooting for an action sequence with Irrfan, for the film. The scene required Rishi to crawl on the ground and engage in some intense hand to hand combat, and he surprised the action director duo with his agility and accuracy, said a source.
The scene ended up looking authentic and well-executed, leaving Struthers and Street amazed.
‘D-Day’, produced by DAR Motion Pictures and Emmay Entertainment Pvt. Ltd., is directed by Nikhil Advani. It also features Arjun Rampal, Shruti Haasan, Huma Qureshi, Akash Dahiya, Sree Swara and Chandan Roy Sanyal. The movie is slated to release July 19.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- He has to forgive me someday: Arijit Singh on row with Salman Khan
- Panchmukhi Hanuman – Know significance and reasons to pray Him!
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!