Rob Lowe proud to be part of `Brat Pack`
London: Actor Rob Lowe loves the term "Brat Pack", the nickname given to a group of stars in the 1980s, and says he is proud to be part of it.
Lowe was part of a group of young, hard-partying actors along with stars including Emilio Estevez, Judd Nelson and Andrew McCarthy who earned the nickname.
"It`s a brilliant moniker that`s stood the test of time. But, the public - I think - don`t look upon it as a pejorative. Today, I love the term. You know, if you were a part of something that people are still talking about, pretty affectionately for the most part, 25 years later, that`s totally a good thing," contactmusic.com quoted the 47-year-old as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- See: When Amitabh Bachchan was chased by a tiger!
- READ: What Shah Rukh Khan's Edinburgh speech is all about!
- 'Peepli Live' co-director Mahmood Farooqui forced himself upon US researcher, says common friend
- No film can flop if planned properly: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Aamir Khan, Rohit Shetty extend help to ailing filmmaker Kalpana Lajmi