Rob Lowe proud to be part of `Brat Pack`
London: Actor Rob Lowe loves the term "Brat Pack", the nickname given to a group of stars in the 1980s, and says he is proud to be part of it.
Lowe was part of a group of young, hard-partying actors along with stars including Emilio Estevez, Judd Nelson and Andrew McCarthy who earned the nickname.
"It`s a brilliant moniker that`s stood the test of time. But, the public - I think - don`t look upon it as a pejorative. Today, I love the term. You know, if you were a part of something that people are still talking about, pretty affectionately for the most part, 25 years later, that`s totally a good thing," contactmusic.com quoted the 47-year-old as saying.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No issues between Katrina Kaif and choreographer: Nitya Mehra
- Heath Ledger was alluring, beyond his years: Jake Gyllenhaal
- If India was intolerant 'PK' wouldn't have been hit: Shatrughan Sinha
- Bill Cosby steps out with wife Camille for first time in 12 months
- Lots of love secret to looking young: Brad Pitt