Robbie Williams considers himself national treasure
London: Singer Robbie Williams says he has all the reason to call himself a national treasure.
"Do I think I`m a national treasure? I don`t see why not? I don`t see why I shouldn`t be. I`m a good lad really," thesun.co.uk quoted Williams as saying.
"I have a gigantic ego and need to be at the top of the pile and be doing amazingly well. Also, at the same time, I`m just pleased to be anywhere," he added.
However, Williams, 38 is aware about the presence of some people who don`t like his work.
"I think that a lot of people don`t like my brand of whatever I do. I am the quintessential boy next door, I feel that way," he said.
Recently singer Gary Barlow was called a national treasure by Prince Charles during an award ceremony.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tom Cruise not invited to daughter Isabella’s wedding
- Priyanka Chopra remembers father during 'Quantico' buzz
- Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship: Long live 'Amar - Prem'
- University of Edinburgh invites Shah Rukh Khan to deliver lecture
- Irrfan Khan talks about ‘Court’, last few embarrassing Oscar entries