Robert De Niro mixes with Bollywood stars
Mumbai: Hollywood legend Robert De Niro made the dream of many Bollywood celebrities come true when he met and posed with actors like Anupam Kher, Ranbir Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra among others.
De Niro, 70, who was on his second visit to India after 35 years, received a warm welcome when he visited Mumbai yesterday.
Kher met his `Silver Linings Playbook` co-star at his acting school Actor Prepares in Mumbai. De Niro and Kher were later joined by Ranbir, Varun Dhawan, Anil Kapoor and many other celebrities.
"Making Robert De Niro sit in my chair in my office. Actor Prepares will always be the greatest joy of my life. All dreams come true. But Robert De Niro coming to our school was a fantasy come true," Kher posted on his Twitter page.
In the pictures posted by Kher, 58, Ranbir was spotted getting an autograph of De Niro. Varun too got a picture clicked with the actor.
"Meet him (De Niro) at Anupam Kher acting studio. Lovely evening organised by our legend for their legend," Varun tweeted.
Priyanka also posted a picture with him on the micro-blogging site and wrote, "He came and took over..! Yes.. I`m talking to you... Sirji!"
Bachchan met the `Godfather` actor at the recently concluded Think Fest in Goa.
"A joy and honor to meet him and spend some time with him privately," he had tweeted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar apologises for racist rant about Indians
- Ronan Farrow pays tribute to brother Thaddeus
- UK police to probe Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar's anti-India rant
- PM Narendra Modi lauds Amitabh Bachchan's latest 'Swachh Bharat Mission' video, urges people to make India open defecation free
- Mosquito breeding: Sushmita Sen served notice by BMC