Robert Downey Jr rules out directing
London: ‘Iron Man 3’ star Robert Downey Jr isn`t keen on directing movies because he finds balancing budgets with "self-obsessed and eccentric" actors exhausting.
The 48-year-old actor would rather appear in front of the camera than behind it, as he thinks helming a motion picture sounds like too much effort, reported Contactmusic.
"You mean just eliminate the middle-man and not work with people like [`Iron Man 3` screenwriter/ director] Shane Black? But seriously, be the director? And worry about the budget while working with several of the most self-obsessed and eccentric human beings on Earth? It sounds so exhausting," he said.
Downey Jr has been pleased with the positive reaction to ‘Iron Man 3’ and would love to make another movie in
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Brooklyn' named best British movie at BAFTA film awards
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!