Robert Downey Jr throws starry birthday bash for wife Susan?
London: Hollywood star Robert Downey Jr reportedly threw a party to celebrate his wife Susan`s 40th birthday, where they were joined by a number of Hollywood A-Listers.
The Hollywood stars who joined the happy couple included Justin Theroux, Gwen Stefani, Gavin Rossdale, Gwyneth Paltrow, Jon Favreau and Reese Witherspoon, reported Femalefirst.
"It was a great weekend for Susan, and Robert went all out to make sure she knows how special she is.
"Around 50 of their closest friends came up for the weekend and stayed at the hotel in historic houses. It was a very relaxing weekend and there was a lot of time for people to catch up," a source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Riteish Deshmukh crosses 2 million mark on Instagram – Pic inside!
- Shah Rukh Khan is a huge, humble star: Waluscha De Sousa
- Rishi Kapoor spills the beans over son Ranbir Kapoor’s break-up with Katrina Kaif?
- Shocking: Malaika Arora no more a 'Khan' after separation from husband Arbaaz?
- Salman Khan strikes candid pose with nephews Arhaan and Nirvaan! – Pic inside