Robert Downey Jr throws starry birthday bash for wife Susan?
London: Hollywood star Robert Downey Jr reportedly threw a party to celebrate his wife Susan`s 40th birthday, where they were joined by a number of Hollywood A-Listers.
The Hollywood stars who joined the happy couple included Justin Theroux, Gwen Stefani, Gavin Rossdale, Gwyneth Paltrow, Jon Favreau and Reese Witherspoon, reported Femalefirst.
"It was a great weekend for Susan, and Robert went all out to make sure she knows how special she is.
"Around 50 of their closest friends came up for the weekend and stayed at the hotel in historic houses. It was a very relaxing weekend and there was a lot of time for people to catch up," a source said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No issues between Katrina Kaif and choreographer: Nitya Mehra
- Heath Ledger was alluring, beyond his years: Jake Gyllenhaal
- If India was intolerant 'PK' wouldn't have been hit: Shatrughan Sinha
- Bill Cosby steps out with wife Camille for first time in 12 months
- Lots of love secret to looking young: Brad Pitt