Robin Williams` memorial service will be small and intimate
Los Angeles: Almost a week after his tragic death, Robin Williams` family and friends are gathering in the San Francisco Bay Area to honour the actor.
Williams tragically committed suicide on August 11 at the age of 63. Close members of the actor`s family have arrived in California for a private memorial service planned by Williams` wife, Susan Schneider, 50, suggest reports.
"Robin`s memorial service will likely be small because both Robin and Susan were very private people," a source said.
The actor has three children from previous marriages ? Zak, Zelda and Cody. His youngest, Cody, flew from New York City to the Bay Area on August 13.
"Most likely the funeral will take place in San Francisco. There may also be a memorial for him down in Los Angeles, but services are likely to be held in San Francisco. His family lives there, and he was a real leader in the community and extremely charitable to different organisations in the area as well.
"It is only fitting he would be buried or spread somewhere in the bay," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- Bollywood does not exist for me: Amit Kumar
- Fine with Aarav watching me romance on-screen: Akshay Kumar
- Gauri Khan shares what she is extremely passionate about!
- Pak singer Adnan Sami allowed to stay in India