Robin Williams recorded message for terminally ill fan
Los Angeles: Robin Williams recorded an inspirational video for a terminally ill 21-year-old fan just months before his suicide.
Williams sent "love" to the New Zealand-based fan Vivian, whose bucket list included meeting the `Good Will Hunting` star before she died.
Vivian is currently still suffering from lung, bowel and liver cancer, which she was diagnosed with in January.
Williams committed suicide on August 11 at age 63 and was in the early stages of Parkinson`s disease, according to his wife.
"Sending all my love to you, Jack and Sophie," Williams tells Vivian in the video, referring to her husband and their one-year-old daughter.
Vivian and Jack Waller were married in February, as getting married was another one of the accomplishments on her bucket list, suggest reports.
"Mark this off your bucket list. What`s going on? It`s all right, it`s all right, it`s all right. I`m just channeling Matthew McConaughey. Much love to you, baby," he said in the video, before concluding by blowing a kiss to Vivian.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid reveals how he “connected” with wife Meera
- Too much of praise for Amitabh Bachchan irked other attendees at Tiger event?
- Check out: Here’s Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Leela’ for you
- Karisma Kapoor's estranged hubby Sanjay Kapur to marry long-time girlfriend?
- Salman Khan would definitely like to have a child