Rochelle Humes delivers girl
Los Angeles: The Saturdays singer Rochelle Humes has become a first-time mother after giving birth to a baby daughter.
The 24-year-old welcomed a baby daughter, her first child with fellow British pop star Marvin Humes of boyband JLS, reports contactmusiccom.
Proud dad Marvin took to Twitter to share the happy news.
"This morning we welcomed our baby girl Alaia-Mai Humes. Mum is doing great and baby is amazing! We are both overjoyed! Thanks for your love," he posted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Communities of colour still being crushed: John Legend
- Top lesser known facts about fabled cartoonist Sudhir Tailang
- Renowned Indian cartoonist Sudhir Tailang passes away at 55
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Michael Jackson's daughter hits out at 'expectations'