Rohit Shetty has clarity in direction: Anupam Kher
Mumbai: Actor Anupam Kher, who is teaming up with Rohit Shetty for `Singham Returns`, said the director has clarity in filmmaking.
Kher, 59, is playing Ajay Devgn`s guru in the thriller, which is a sequel to sequel to the hit 2011 film `Singham`.
"I love the clarity with which Rohit Shetty directs. Has a very loyal, efficient and hardworking unit," Kher tweeted.
Ajay will reprise the role of the tough cop, who will be seen doing some breathtaking stunts.
Kareena Kapoor, Amole Gupte are the new additions in the film besides Kher.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- We're going back to dark ages: Emraan Hashmi on film censorship
- Pooja Joshi of 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' gets hitched to beau!
- Aamir Khan has every right to be worried, says Aparna Sen
- Everyone has right to an opinion, except a celebrity: Sonu Nigam
- Amitabh Bachchan reaches 18 mn followers on Twitter