Ronit Roy thanks wife for choosing him over career
Mumbai: Actor Ronit Roy, who was recently seen in "Student of the Year", wished his wife Neelam a very happy birthday and also thanked her for sacrificing her dreams to be a homemaker.
"You sacrificed your dreams to make my dreams come true!! Happy birthday. Love you," the 47-year-old tweeted.
"I had given up on life but you mended my wings, made me fly again. You are the wind beneath my wings," tweeted Ronit who is currently seen playing successful advocate K.D. Pathak in "Adaalat".
Neelam, now a full time housewife, worked in shows like "Saans", "Kaleerein" and "Koshish Ek Asha".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Communities of colour still being crushed: John Legend
- Top lesser known facts about fabled cartoonist Sudhir Tailang
- Renowned Indian cartoonist Sudhir Tailang passes away at 55
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Michael Jackson's daughter hits out at 'expectations'