Ronit Roy thanks wife for choosing him over career
Mumbai: Actor Ronit Roy, who was recently seen in "Student of the Year", wished his wife Neelam a very happy birthday and also thanked her for sacrificing her dreams to be a homemaker.
"You sacrificed your dreams to make my dreams come true!! Happy birthday. Love you," the 47-year-old tweeted.
"I had given up on life but you mended my wings, made me fly again. You are the wind beneath my wings," tweeted Ronit who is currently seen playing successful advocate K.D. Pathak in "Adaalat".
Neelam, now a full time housewife, worked in shows like "Saans", "Kaleerein" and "Koshish Ek Asha".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show