Ronit Roy thanks wife for choosing him over career
Mumbai: Actor Ronit Roy, who was recently seen in "Student of the Year", wished his wife Neelam a very happy birthday and also thanked her for sacrificing her dreams to be a homemaker.
"You sacrificed your dreams to make my dreams come true!! Happy birthday. Love you," the 47-year-old tweeted.
"I had given up on life but you mended my wings, made me fly again. You are the wind beneath my wings," tweeted Ronit who is currently seen playing successful advocate K.D. Pathak in "Adaalat".
Neelam, now a full time housewife, worked in shows like "Saans", "Kaleerein" and "Koshish Ek Asha".
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AR Rahman's romantic ballads steal Delhi hearts
- Influential theatre and opera director Luc Bondy dead at 67
- No one better than Ranveer, Deepika as Bajirao and Mastani: Priyanka
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya