Royal visit 2016: Prince William, Kate Middleton's itinerary is here!
The Royal couple of Prince William and Kate Middleton will be on a six-day tour to India and Bhutan. While everyone is excited about the Royals visiting our country, we have got our hands on the itinerary of their trip:
New Delhi: The Royal couple of Prince William and Kate Middleton will be on a six-day tour to India and Bhutan. While everyone is excited about the Royals visiting our country, we have got our hands on the itinerary of their trip:
Take a look:
Day one: April 10
* Wreath laying at Taj Hotel, scene of Mumbai terror attacks
* Visit to Oval Maidan ground for children's cricket match and meeting with local children.
* Visit to ancient Banganga Water Tank in the upmarket Malabar Hill area.
Dinner and reception with Bollywood stars and figures from the business world.
Day two: April 11
* Meeting with aspiring young entrepreneurs at a GREAT campaign event.
* Wreath laying at war memorial India Gate in New Delhi.
* Tour of the Gandhi Smriti museum at Old Birla House.
Garden party celebrating the Queen's 90th birthday, where William will make a speech.
Day three: April 12
* Engagement with charity supporting vulnerable young people in New Delhi.
* Meeting with senior government leader. Private meeting with NGOs working in New Delhi.
Observing dance and musical performances celebrating Assamese New Year.
Day four: April 13
* Game drive at Kaziranga National Park.
* Visit to the Centre for Wildlife Rehabilitation and Conservation.
* Visit to the Kaziranga Discovery Centre built by Mark Shand's charity, Elephant Family.
Completion of on an elephant sculpture to mark a 'call for artists' for India's elephant parade.
Day five: April 14
* Arrival in Bhutan for welcome by senior state representatives.
* Chipdrel traditional welcome procession in Thimphu Dzong.
* Private audience with King and Queen of Bhutan and visit to temple.
* Visit to Thimphu's open-air archery venue to observe traditional games.
Private dinner with The King and Queen at Lingkana Palace.
Day six: April 15
* Hike to Paro Taktsang, the Tiger's Nest monastery.
Reception for British nationals in Bhutan and Bhutanese people with strong links to the UK.
Day six: April 16
* Flight to Agra, India, the home of the Taj Mahal.
* Visit to Taj Mahal to mark conclusion of the tour.