Sachiin Joshi wants censors to be tolerant of bold scenes
Mumbai: Actor Sachiin Joshi, who has some bold scenes with Sunny Leone in `Jackpot`, is not concerned about the censor board`s scissors and adds that if it passes bikini scenes it should allow nudity as well.
Sachiin told reporters: "The scene has been shot aesthetically, I don`t think censor board will have any issue. It`s been shot so well that it looks like a piece of art. I don`t think there would be any problem with the censor board."
"As per the censor board guidelines, if bikini is allowed then shedding clothes should also be allowed," he added.
Directed by Kaizad Gustad, `Jackpot` also features seasoned actor Naseeruddin Shah and for Sachiin, it was a privilege to work with him.
"He has been with the industry for so long, it indeed was a learning experience to work with him. I am glad he is part of the film," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UK songwriter society sues SoundCloud over copyright: Report
- Sharmila Tagore, Taapsee Pannu support Gaurang's pan-India themed show
- Women more flexible, adaptive in sexual identity than men
- John Abraham, Anil Kapoor enthral fans with 'Welcome Back' promotions
- Would love to be a dance teacher: Alia Bhatt