Sadie Frost says Kate Moss` 5-day b`day benders were healthy, not boozy
London: Sadie Frost has denied rumors that close pal Kate Moss` 40th birthday celebrations were filled with booze and all-night private gigs, asserting that the five-day bash was actually a healthy affair.
The mum-of-four told the Mirror that the supermodel`s party was a lot of fun and all the guests played tennis and did healthy stuff like swimming, playing table tennis and going for walks.
The 48-year-old actress claimed that the birthday celebrations were more like a recreational holiday, and she came back feeling refreshed.
Frost added that people painted a picture about the things going on at the celebrations and they are wrong.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hindu group wants Atif Aslam concert cancelled
- Government has to decide who can work in India: Saif Ali Khan
- Tannishtha Chatterjee slams racist attack on TV show, channel apologises
- 'Mirzya' story needed fresh faces: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
- Ranbir Kapoor's family posts sweet messages for him on his birthday