Sadie Frost says Kate Moss` 5-day b`day benders were healthy, not boozy
London: Sadie Frost has denied rumors that close pal Kate Moss` 40th birthday celebrations were filled with booze and all-night private gigs, asserting that the five-day bash was actually a healthy affair.
The mum-of-four told the Mirror that the supermodel`s party was a lot of fun and all the guests played tennis and did healthy stuff like swimming, playing table tennis and going for walks.
The 48-year-old actress claimed that the birthday celebrations were more like a recreational holiday, and she came back feeling refreshed.
Frost added that people painted a picture about the things going on at the celebrations and they are wrong.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mechanic Resurrection movie review: Fails to rise
- Want no cookie cutter beauty queen: Lara Dutta
- Sonam Kapoor to campaign against malnutrition
- Taapsee Pannu, Neeraj Pandey reteam on 'Meera'
- 'A Flying Jatt' Box Office collections: Tiger Shroff-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer mints Rs 7.10 cr on opening day!