Saif Ali Khan finds his leading lady?
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Saif Ali Khan, whose upcoming movie ‘Go Goa Gone’ is already making headlines for its unusual concept, is reportedly romantically paired opposite ‘Barfi!’ fame Ileana D’cruz in his next flick.
According to a tabloid, the 42-year-old actor was approached by his ‘Go Goa Gone’ directors Raj Nidimoru and Krishna DK with the idea of a romantic movie, which was approved by him.
“It was during the making of Go Goa Gone that directors Raj and DK had spoken about their next project. Saif loved the idea of a romantic film,” a source revealed.
It is also being said that the nitty-gritty shooting plans of the movie have been decided.
“It will be shot in the USA and Saif agreed to produce the film under his banner. However the leading girl was not finalised and everyone at the production house was of the opinion that they needed a fresh pair with Saif after Cocktail. The audience had loved Diana Penty with Saif. One of the crewmembers suggested Ileana’s name,” the source added.
Here’s wishing Saif the very best for his upcoming venture!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bipasha, Karan are married couple now! See wedding pic
- Sushmita Sen is Farah Khan's 'best heroine'!
- Shraddha Kapoor feels grateful that her songs became huge hits!
- Gulshan Grover wishes the best for soon-to-be-married-- Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover!
- In retrospect, Amitabh Bachchan recollects memories of Smita Patil!