Saif Ali Khan gets fitter for `Bullett Raja`
New Delhi: Bollywood actor Saif Ali Khan will be seen in a raw and rustic avatar in the forthcoming film "Bullett Raja", and he admits he had to work towards being fitter for the role.
One hears that the film`s script is very demanding in terms of action and all the sequences are done by Saif himself.
Saif said, "I wasn`t fit when I did the `Race 2` run. I was okay but I am way fitter now and it looks different."
"If you are fit, your body language changes. You are more agile and the kind of action you do, particularly like in `Bullett Raja`, it`s incredibly physically demanding. It`s a great feeling when you are fit and you are looking good when they (filmmakers) shoot you," he added.
The actor is following a customised workout regime.
"Bullett Raja" is set against a mafia based in Uttar Pradesh, and it is expected to be high on action.
Co-produced by Select Media and BrandSmith Motion Pictures, the film, directed by Tigmanshu Dhulia, also stars Jimmy Shergill, Vidyut Jammwal, Gulshan Grover, Raj Babbar and Chunky Pandey.
It will release Nov 29.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Brooklyn' named best British movie at BAFTA film awards
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!