Saif Ali Khan mid-night brawl: Police submit CCTV footage, actor`s clothes
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: The Mumbai police submitted a CD containing the CCTV footage of the attack on an NRI businessman and his father-in-law by actor Saif Ali Khan at a plush hotel in 2012.
The clothes worn by the actor during the brawl have also been submitted to the court.
Charges were framed against the actor and his friends - Shakeel Ladak and Bilal Amrohi - by the court of metropolitan magistrate on March 13, for assaulting Iqbal Sharma and his father-in-law at a Wasabi restaurant inside Taj Hotel on February 22 that year.
The actor and his friends were arrested and subsequently released on bail. They were accompanied by Saif’s then ladylove Kareena Kapoor, Malaika Arora Khan and Amrita Arora during the time of the brawl.
The South Africa based businessman had objections to actor’s loud conduct which in turn triggered an ugly fist fight.
Sharma accused Khan of fracturing his nose and hitting his father-in-law while Saif claimed that the businessman had passed lewd remarks about the women accompanying the actor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jennifer Aniston to raise awareness about eye care
- Katrina Kaif opens up about her break-up with Ranbir Kapoor! Deets inside
- Pakistani man who made deer skin sandals for Shah Rukh Khan arrested
- Good news! Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput blessed with a baby girl
- Want no cookie cutter beauty queen: Lara Dutta